Do your trees need a haircut?
Whether you need a palm tree trimmed, a fruit tree pruned properly, a dead tree removed, or an overgrown and neglected tree thinned out, we are the San Diego tree service company that you can count on to get your job done safely, on time, and on budget.
When our arborist visits your property, he will determine the type of pruning necessary to maintain or improve the health, appearance, and safety of your trees.
Some of the recommendations that the arborist will make may include:
- Eliminate branches that rub each other
- Remove limbs that interfere with structures, or that obstruct streets or sidewalks
- Remove dead or weak limbs that pose a hazard
- Remove diseased or insect-infested limbs
- Prune to lessen wind resistance and reduce the potential for storm damage
- Training young trees
- Remove limbs damaged by adverse weather conditions
- Remove branches (thinning) to increase light penetration
- Improve the shape of the tree
- Removal, if necessary
- Cabling or bracing for added support to branches with weak attachment
- Aeration to improve root growth
- Treatment to protect against insect and disease problems